Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myredmarks

Specfically for ppl who want a CURE for red marks!

Hi ppl,

I want to share with you my secret to success. Some of you may object some of you may give it a try, and nothin will touch my heart more than giving this info to you. Rest is up to you. eusa_angel.gif

Here is my regimen:

You have to stick with this regimen for 3 mnths following it religiously, despite the setbacks.

What setbacks, well most of your are going to break out!! yess its a sad truth, and i hated it , want to hide from everyone ninja.gif .

But if the cost of having your skin smoooooooooooooth even toned! no redness no botchiness is this then its not a cost at all, u dnt wanna spend yrs of ur life dealing with freakin RED SPOTS over ur face like a curse.

Ok here it is:

everyone of you has their basic cream or acne treatment lotion that they put on everyday, like dans regimen and etc.

MINE IS MURAD. IT WILL MAKE YOUR BREAK OUT, AND THIS PURGING PROCESS WILL TAKE ABOUT 1-2MNTHS. AFTER THAT YOU WILL HAVE A CLEAR SKIN, BELIEVE ME IT IS TRUE. MOST OF US GIVE UP WHEN THEY SEE THEMSELVES BREAKING OUT, DNT PLZ PLZ PLZ I BEG U NOT TO. BEAR THIS TEST OF PATIENCE. YOU WILL BE REWARDED.

SECRET VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS eusa_shhh.gif :

I TAKE DAILY 800 iu OF VITAMIN E. 400 iu CAPSULE TWICE A DAY.

>>THIS HEPLS WITH REDUCING REDNESS AND STRENGTHING OUR SKIN FIBRES AND TISSUES. ALSO HELPS WITH HEALTHY THICK HAIR.

VITMAIN C 1500-2000 MG THRICE A DAY.

>>THIS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY REGIMEN. YES, AND WHY MITE THAT BE??????

BECUASE REDNES IS BROKEN SKIN TISSUE IN THE LOEVER LAYER OF OUR SKIN, EXPOSING OUR REDNESS AND BLOOD SPOTS, APEARING AS RED SPOTS.

SO THE ONLY LOGICAL WAY IS TO PROMOTE SKIN COLLEGEN. VITAMIN C DOES EXACTLY THAT. IT PROMOTES AND BUILDS SKIN TISSUES. WITH THIS NOT ONLY DID I CLEAR MY RED SPOTS BUT I ALSO FILLED UP MY SCARS. eusa_dance.gif . GOOD LORD I CANT BELIEVE THIS, I ACTUALLY FILLED UP MY SCARS I HAD. MY SKIN IS SCAR FREE AND RED FREE. BOW DOWN TO VITAMIN C.

ZINC 100 MG. WITH 50MG TWICE A DAY.

>>THIS HELPS WITH TREATING THE BIG PIMPLES AND BUMPS U GET. ZINC STOPS THESE BUMPS FROM FORMING. IT WILL HELP YOU NOT BREAK OUT AS MUCH BASICALLY.

VITAMIN A 40000 IU, WITH 20000 IU TWICE A DAY.

>>THIS HEPLS REDUCE OILINESS IN YOUR SKIN AND HEALS THE TISSUES THAT LOWER LEVEL SKIN THATS IS BROKEN AND MAKING OUR DAMN REDNES SHOW.

THIS IS IT PPL, I FOLLOWED ALL THIS FOR 3 MNTHS AND STILL AM. MY SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL NOW. I AM A MALE AND ONE LADY COMPLEMENTED ME THAT MY SKIN IS BEAUTIFUL.

SO HOW DO I COME ACROSS THIS VITAMNS. I ONE DAY SAT DOWN AND SAID OK, WHY IS IT THAT IN ANCIENT TIMES PPL DID NOT HAVE THESE ACNE CONDITIONS, THEY ARE NEVER TO BE HEARD. THEN I THOUGHT WELL NATURE MUST HAVE THE CURE FOR EVERYTHING. IT MUST HAVE FOR ACNE TOO. VITAMINS AND ELEMENTS LIKE ZINC DO EXACTLY THAT.

FORGET ALL THIS ALOEVERA, PELING AND WHAT NOT SO. THEY ARE ALL VERY GOOD ESPECIALLY ALOEVERA AS IT IS NATURAL. BUT THEY WILL AT THE MAX REDUCE UR REDNESS WHICH WILL STILL SHOW.

**TO CURE REDNESS, IT HAS TO BE DONE FROM THE INSIDE OUT. ISNT THIS LOGICAL.NOW DO YOU WANT TO REDUCE REDNESS OR CURE REDNESS, YOUR CHOICE? YOU DECIDE

===> NOTE===>

Yes i do agree i did a little more the the required dosage. I was desperate to get rid of the marks, and asked my doctor too to keep on checking me every now and then. Everything turend out to be ok. So skeptical PPL, simply reduce the dosage you will still get the desired outcome, will take a lil longer but hey as long as you r at peace its all good. BUT DO TAKE THE VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMTS I HAVE MENTIONED. You all are mature adults, adjust the dosage to what you think suits, ask the doctors , consult the website, ask more professionals. Getting rid of acne is by no means easy, yo have to work for it. Eat a good healthy diet. BUT DO TAKE THE VITAMINS. SET THE DOSAGE TO WHAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED FROM YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL SOURCES. You all will still acheive good results hopefully.

I AM OPEN TO ALL QUESTIONS. eusa_angel.gif

So basically if i want to fill the indents in my skin, i should take Vitamin C Capsules/Tablets??

hi damn,

ok here is the thing. vitamin c will aid you in collegen, tissue production and growth. This will help you with your scars.

but an important feature of scar is, that it has formed a clot beneath the skin, inorder to break that clot, u could use alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), as a cleaser available in the market. This is in murad too.

so the AHA will break down your clot and make the new tissues and collegen form on top. You will notice great results with these two for your case.

bye n gud luck

What do you mean by this?

?

And VITMAIN C 1500-2000 MG THRICE A DAY.

THis must be three times a day?

I'd like to add that rosehips has a very high concentration of vitamin C and can be applied directly to the skin and is helpful for all kinds of things including red marks, scarring, pigmentation issues, etc.

I'd like to add that rosehips has a very high concentration of vitamin C and can be applied directly to the skin and is helpful for all kinds of things including red marks, scarring, pigmentation issues, etc.

What do you mean by this?

?

And VITMAIN C 1500-2000 MG THRICE A DAY.

THis must be three times a day?

Vitamin A

Ok, gompie, vitamin a is measured in IU's unit, instead of mg. i take a capsule containing 10000 iu. therefore two of the capsule (totaling 20000 iu) with lunch, and 2 more capsules (20000) with dinner. Total equal to 40000 iu. Go t a dept store you will see the iu's written on them.

Vitamin C

take 1500 or 2000 mg your choice, i suggest you start out with 1500 mg. So take 1500 mg three times a day. Totaling 4500mg a day.

hope this helps  wink.gif

I have bought Vitamnice C 1000MG but the recommended doses for a day is like 75? I think to much is never good.

hmm Damsel i have never tried that... did u get ny good results by this method of applying it directly on your skin.

yes i agree vitamin c has TREMENDOUS healing powers eusa_boohoo.gif . so applying to the skin might be benefical as well. although i have not tried it.

The form of vitamin c i take is of asorbic acid.

I have bought Vitamnice C 1000MG but the recommended doses for a day is like 75?  I think to much is never good.

Uh can i justr hav eliek 2-3 glasses of oragne juice in the morning?

One glass is already 120% of the daily reccomended intake.

And how much vit C is in a lemon wedge?

myredmarks,

how long did you have redmarks before starting this?

and how long after starting this did it take to completely cure you of redmarks?

myredmarks,

how long did you have redmarks before starting this? 

and how long after starting this did it take to completely cure you of redmarks?

Uh can i justr hav eliek 2-3 glasses of oragne juice in the morning?

One glass is already 120% of the daily reccomended intake.

And how much vit C is in a lemon wedge?

if you take vitamin c, you will surely see some difference. vitamin c contains citric acid, so it is highly acidic. it kills bacteria inside your body. when i started taking it, i saw a decrease in oil production and my acne also decreased. remember, the adrenal glands desperately need vitamin c, and if you dont have any vitamin c, adrenal glands do not function properly, and thus leads to a horomonal imbalance, creating too much oil. i hightly recommend vitamin c . you can squeeze a lemon in a glass of water and drink it every morning before you wake up. it also cures constipation. eusa_dance.gif

some useful insights about this vitamin.

eusa_angel.gif

Vitamin C is the only vitamin you can take as much as you want of and not have to worry about it effecting your health.

myredmarks,

do you have a before and after picture to show us your breakthrough success?