Notifications
Clear all

Cyst turned black under skin

MemberMember
(@alpha1)

Posted : 05/14/2005 12:53 am

I have had a cyst under my skin for almost 6 weeks...

I got some of the junk out 6 weeks ago, and then let it heal...it turned black and seemed to go deeper into my skin. I saw the derm meanwhile and he said that it would go away on its own.. but it hasn't

it doesnt extend out of the surface that much but I can feel it, and its a big black spot that wont go away

how can I bring this THING to a head...

Ive used the following on it.. BP, AHA lotion, tazorac... any ideas? I want to pop it but its too deep inisde my skin..

thanks guys..

MemberMember
(@aeman)

Posted : 05/14/2005 3:17 am

it will go away, just takes tiiiime. It is just like blood trapped under the surface, i had that a few times...

MemberMember
(@anise)

Posted : 05/14/2005 7:48 am

if it turns black, most properly it's dead......

MemberMember
(@alpha1)

Posted : 05/14/2005 12:38 pm

so you guys think its just blood, cause I can def feel something under my skin... the weird part is that it feels like its coming closer to the surface,.. I should just leave it alone? or will I eventually have to drain the blood?

MemberMember
(@cglenn11)

Posted : 05/14/2005 2:38 pm

so you guys think its just blood, cause I can def feel something under my skin... the weird part is that it feels like its coming closer to the surface,.. I should just leave it alone? or will I eventually have to drain the blood?

MemberMember
(@aeman)

Posted : 05/15/2005 6:49 am

i actually think when i had one i drained the blood but i'm not sure if that is the right thing to do, my skin is pretty tough and isn't prone to scarring.

MemberMember
(@alpha1)

Posted : 05/15/2005 2:51 pm

Anyone have any tips for draining this thing?

Its really driving me crazy and i have a feeling that it wont heal until I get it out of my skin...its really close to the surface but there is no head or anything...Should I apply anything or could I do anything to bring it to some sort of head or make it easier to drain??

thanks..

MemberMember
(@iluvcupcakes)

Posted : 07/12/2014 1:49 am

Have you figured out what it is and what treatments did you use? I have just got one of these on my cheeks....