Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ienvydream

Any suggestions?

I've had [constant] mild acne for about seven years now. My skin is very sensitive and oily. If I dry it out, it gets irritated. If I leave it alone, it gets horribly infected with blemishes. I've tried Retin-A micro but it only burned my skin and seemed to make my problem worse. And I've never had much luck with acne washes, pads, lotions, and whatever useless stuff out there. The very few that seemed to work and lessen my problem only worked for so long. Thus leaving me stressed and disappointed all over again. So with all that being said, I've decided to take on a more natural approach. However I'm not exactly sure how to change my diet without losing a bunch of weight that I can't afford to lose.

I think my major acne causing problems are due to stress. My Grandfather whom I was taking care of for two years just recently died. And now I'm just one huge pile of depressed skin. Can anyone give me any tips? I'd love to wake up one morning and not think of what I'll need to cover up today. : (

~ Hopeless in Hollywood.

I think my major acne causing problems are due to stress. My Grandfather whom I was taking care of for two years just recently died. And now I'm just one huge pile of depressed skin. Can anyone give me any tips? I'd love to wake up one morning and not think of what I'll need to cover up today. : (

~ Hopeless in Hollywood.

Guest SuzanneWW

where can one buy one of those tests in the uk?