Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1-s0uljah

Two Month Update (Pics)

Well.. im on my 3rd month.. finished 2 months of accutane.. and ive gotta say that they have helped.. as you can see below.. the red marks are EVERYWHERE.. they look like actives.. but they arent.. i have maybe about 3 or 4 actives on my left side.. my lips are really really red.. so dont mind that.. also.. my eyes look kinda funny cus i was watching my face on the tv while taking a pic.. so dont ask. =] any comments or suggestions?

Great to hear you are doing good with your course!!

Don't get down about your red marks cause you nothing on me!! I have redmarks and reddness like 4 times worse. I would die to have such clear skin.

Your doing great, and I bet you feel great too.!!

Im still not really satisfied.. my cam didnt really capture the red marks.. cus of the flash.. they are actually more red in real life.. but i hope this month makes more of a difference

yea elements.. thats vaseline on my lips.. when im home.. i load it up.. outside.. i use lip balm.. but my lip skin peels.. its so nasty..

my lips are toooo red for prom.. and the red marks are actually more red in life.. but i'll post updates in a month or so

Well.. im on my 3rd month.. finished 2 months of accutane.. and ive gotta say that they have helped.. as you can see below.. the red marks are EVERYWHERE.. they look like actives.. but they arent.. i have maybe about 3 or 4 actives on my left side.. my lips are really really red.. so dont mind that.. also.. my eyes look kinda funny cus i was watching my face on the tv while taking a pic.. so dont ask. =]  any comments or suggestions?

[attachmentid=1245]

[attachmentid=1246]

[attachmentid=1244]

Just an update since i havent been here for so long.. First of all i'd just like to say thank you for all those who had been here for me when i needed it while on my 5 months of accutane.. ive been off of tane for about a month and a half and so far im clear! baby smooth skin.. i've probably only had 3 or 4 actual pimples since coming off of it.. i hope this lasts forever and my next move is getting a tattoo which i will probably get in 5 months or so.. my derm has put me on tazoraac which i use moderately.. thats it for now guys! thanks again for the support!