Notifications
Clear all

severe cyst

MemberMember
(@december)

Posted : 05/13/2005 7:55 pm

i have this cyst that is about the size of a quarter and purple..

it's raised also so it looks painful.. and it does feel painful...;;

i've had this cyst for 3 months now... everytime i get it injected it comes back.. i have no hope... i can't call the derm today because it's Friday and late... ah.. i'm frustrated...

i've already had this injected 3 times... and it is back.. i'm so frustrated and pissed...

i've never seen anybody with acne like mine ever in my life... am i the only one with this type of acne? How can this be acne? It's freaking huge...

MemberMember
(@white)

Posted : 05/13/2005 8:03 pm

order some manuka oil from manukaoil.com

Put it on overnight, everynight. i guarantee it will kill it.

MemberMember
(@december)

Posted : 05/13/2005 9:22 pm

do you believe that Manuka oil will succeed at killing a cyst that has survived through 3 cortisone injections? It's not just some cyst.. it's a humongous abscess... i'm so frustrated

MemberMember
(@dermpro)

Posted : 05/13/2005 9:27 pm

do you believe that Manuka oil will succeed at killing a cyst that has survived through 3 cortisone injections? It's not just some cyst.. it's a humongous abscess... i'm so frustrated

MemberMember
(@hotdamn)

Posted : 05/14/2005 3:11 am

damn this cyst shit is crazy

I hope I never get one ... joints sound serious ninja.gif

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 01/08/2013 12:25 am

i have this cyst that is about the size of a quarter and purple..

it's raised also so it looks painful.. and it does feel painful...;;

i've had this cyst for 3 months now... everytime i get it injected it comes back.. i have no hope... i can't call the derm today because it's Friday and late... ah.. i'm frustrated...

i've already had this injected 3 times... and it is back.. i'm so frustrated and pissed...

i've never seen anybody with acne like mine ever in my life... am i the only one with this type of acne? How can this be acne? It's freaking huge...

I finally found someone who's had what I have and it's 7 years too late.

Ugh, Bummer

Dying to know what happend to this cyst for december

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 01/08/2013 2:59 pm

You're not the only one. I've had cysts the size of quarters or larger before. Some of which have taken over 6 months to finally heal. I don't understand it but I agree it isn't "acne". I think "acne" is just a word people use for a lot of different skin conditions on the face. I don't know what causes it, but our bodies must have some sort of crazy imbalances going on. I had one just like that on my chin for the past 3-4 months and I was in pain every day. I so feel you.

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 01/08/2013 11:45 pm

You're not the only one. I've had cysts the size of quarters or larger before. Some of which have taken over 6 months to finally heal. I don't understand it but I agree it isn't "acne". I think "acne" is just a word people use for a lot of different skin conditions on the face. I don't know what causes it, but our bodies must have some sort of crazy imbalances going on. I had one just like that on my chin for the past 3-4 months and I was in pain every day. I so feel you.

Wow really?

Did yours have that "sac" like feeling to it? like its encapsulated? When I press on it (will clean fingers of course) it kinda feels like a gel like material and flucuating inside and other times it feels kinda hard.

Was yours like that?

Thanks!