Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Male, Mild acne, Few redmarks

I'm 14/male and I was wondering what good makeup I should get to cover up a few redmark son my right cheek and some pimples here and there. I have very few pimples, right now I have 2 active pimples. What is a good hider for few pimples and red marks and for a guy.

Guest TylerD

Use a light concealer one that matches your skin color www.coryscosmetics.com is a good one but lately they havnt had any samples. But when they become available order the samples and try them out and see what matches your skin tone.

When I go to the pharmacy, well if I send my mom, I need her to get just one thing, what do I say? Can I have a oil-free concealer? I want one that's good for minor redmarks and smaller pimples. Thanks. I need reply by tomorrow.

Its just a lot easier if you don't start using make-up.

Foundation / concealer is a complete pain to use. You need to be familiar with how to apply it, have an excellent colour match, and have an excellent product - before it starts to look ok. And if you have oily skin, the oil will ruin the product and you have to take it off and re-apply throughout the day / or blot, would you be happy to apply make-up in the toilets at school? And so matter how good it is, it will still be noticeable.

Its so much easier if you just don't start wearing make-up.

Lisa's right though.. it's not going to look good at first. It takes alot of time to get used to applying it correctly, find what products work best for your skin, find good color matches for you skin, ect. I had to go through the phase of applying crappy, noticable makeup before getting it to look good. I think the only way you could have good makeup from the get-go is if you go to a department store, have them find a concealer that is good for your skin, and color that matches yours, and instruct you on how to apply it best.