Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive plugged this product so much and no one listens but i feel i shud do again cause i know how depressing red marks r, mix bio oil into ur moisturiser, its starts noticably working in 4 weeks in my case, www.bio-oil.info

thanks "person" wink.gif

I have to admit that the bio-oil does look interesting. I was tossing up between that and Palmers skin success fade cream. I ended up buying the palmers because the AHA's, Vit C and Vit E would possibly help with my active acne...which they have.

I might give it a go in a while as I'm a trying to resist the temptation to try a whole bunch of new products at once.

But that doesn't mean I can't ask you a few questions and file them away for future refernce, right? smile.gif

Did you have active acne when you started Bio- oil? If so did the Bio oil help in anyway or make it worse in anyway?

what results have you seen, 100%? and in what amount of time?

thanks so much!

bio oil is also used for exetremly de hydrated skin so because im on accutane it helped with that too, i still have active acne yeah and u cant use bio oil on broken skin for some reason, i wud suggest using it only when ur skin starts to clear, the oil leaves like a film on ur skin all day which is good