Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pollunga

Wedding next week...magic tan with acne marks?

Hello! Next Wednesday, the 18th, I am getting married, and while I was getting fitted for my dress for this wonderful occasion, I noticed that my skin tone matched the white fabric. I don't like the idea of laying in a tanning bed everyday for a week, so I am thinking about going for a magic tan where they spray you down with all of this paint junk and you get a temporary tan. The only thing is that I have some red marks on my face from acne that has since been cleared up, and my cheeks are a little red. If I get a magic tan, will the paint stuff make the red marks on my face an even funkier color? I don't want to look back on my wedding day and see blotches of oddness on my face. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello! Next Wednesday, the 18th, I am getting married, and while I was getting fitted for my dress for this wonderful occasion, I noticed that my skin tone matched the white fabric. I don't like the idea of laying in a tanning bed everyday for a week, so I am thinking about going for a magic tan where they spray you down with all of this paint junk and you get a temporary tan. The only thing is that I have some red marks on my face from acne that has since been cleared up, and my cheeks are a little red. If I get a magic tan, will the paint stuff make the red marks on my face an even funkier color? I don't want to look back on my wedding day and see blotches of oddness on my face. Any help would be appreciated!

Because your wedding is in 5 days from now, congrats by the way (o:

I just don't think it's worth taking the risk. If we were having this discussion a month ago, I would of said go for it....but the last thing you want is for it to not look right, and then you'll be haunted by the pics and video of the wedding.

From my personal experience, it does kind of tone down the redness and even out the skin tone, but I also find it makes those red marks kinda look orangey. But I'm sure you will be wearing foundation anyways, so, with the combo of the two, it may actually help you hide those imperfections even more.