Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brody

Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil

I'm considering purchasing Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil. I like to only use concealer and translucent powder to kep the shine away. Does anyone use this product this way? If so, does it work well to keep the shine away? does it look natural?

thanks smile.gif

I use it over regular makeup and bare escentuals warmth, but no, it doesn't keep all the shine away! Within an hour, I'm back to oilyville! Nowadays, I just use an oil absorbing sheet, but ***only on my nose***, because even though there's a shine, I just feel like it's more of an intense "glow". So long as my nose doesn't look oily, too, it looks really really nice. With an oily nose to boot I just look nasty!

yea the mineral veil doesnt work too well. I use cliniques loose powder, i have for many years and i love it. I dust in on at lunch time and oils gone. It has pretty good coverage too but looks very natural. I still use a spot concealer on my marks tho underneath the powder.