Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Montoya

Pics of my scars

Here are the pics of my horrible scars sad.gif Any suggestions of treatments.I cannot do anything till end of September.

post-22338-1116004958_thumb.jpg

post-22338-1116004958_thumb.jpg

Your skin doesn´t look bad i think.I only see 5 to 6 scars but the rest of your skin is very nice.Wish i had your skin.Your scars look deep,so i would recommend a filler or a TCA Peel.

Thanks.That photo doesn't show that I also have a lot of open and scared pores.I could handle one side of my face looking like that but not both coz I have a lot on my forehead and right cheek.I was thinking of dermabrasion.

microdermabrasion bro...at least your skin is not red anymore like mine

It is still slightly red,but I have seen great improvement in my skin over the last few weeks.Could a TCA cross not also help?

It is still slightly red,but I have seen great improvement in my skin over the last few weeks.Could a TCA cross not also help?

Sorry, I just thought of something else. I read in some other thread about someone who got a dermabrasion from Dr. Y and how Dr. Y had told him/her that he saw a patient get dramatic improvement from something like 28 microdermabrasions.... I believe the quote was "with all that rubbing... collagen is bound to build" or something like that. I thought that was quite interesting.

So I wonder if we could achieve the same results on our own if we were to do at home microderms or some kind of equivalent? I'm sure it would take a lot of time, but if it saves us from something ablative w/ the same results, it might be worth it.

I wonder if anyone has had success with treating moderate scars w/o having to go under the knife.