Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomicbetty

Please help; pimples again!!

Hi everyone!

My husband has been doing the regimen for just over 2 months now and up until a couple of days ago it was working perfectly for him! His pimples went away almost immediately and they never came back (not even a tiny whitehead). Now after 2 months he has a couple of them and he's starting to panick! They're quite big and very painfull. He mostly gets them on his chin and that's where they are sprouting up again. He hasn't changed anything at all and he's using the BP gel from this site (he follows the regimen to the letter). I read that if the BP gel works it should always work so I'm confused. Please, if anyone has any thoughts or advise I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

possible allergic reaction to a food? whenever I out of no where get zits its usually related to something I ate the previous days. IE recently I had a few zits that I am sure came from a couple of days of eating a lot of chocolate.

Guest TylerD

You are always going to get the odd few zits here and there even with the regimen i doubt it is anything serious just give it a week and they should clear up totally.

my guess is its "milia". for me, the regimen solved all but this. when your skin isnt getting exfoliated enough, some flakes can get caught under your skin in very small, hard bumps (small enough he probably never noticed). eventually, they turn into big red pimples that can last for at least a week and BP gel has NO effect on speeding it up. if you want to learn more about treating milia, check out my thread.

Thanks for the replies everyone! His acne is back with a vengence now! His chin is raw and sore and he hasn't changed a thing. We've rewatched the videos and I have no idea what to do ! He's so frustrated and disappointed as he really thought that it was working. I will check out the info on Milia...maybe that will help sad.gif Does Dan ever respond on here or is it okay to email him? Thanks!