Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adobetane

Accutane and Brain Damage

Hey acne.orgers,

I am in my second week of roaccutane and for some strange reason don't feel as intelligent ?!?!. I know it sounds bizarre but have any of you who are currently on accutane or have been through a course of roaccutane noticed their brain or intelligence change ?

I have read somewhere that saturating the brain with Vitamin A can cause its strucure to change permanently. There has also been studies showing that roaccutane inhibits hippocampal cell growth and division. The hippocampus is the area in the brain attributed to memory and learning.

Anyone with any experiences to support or perhaps refute my notion please post !.

Thanks.

Hey acne.orgers,

I am in my second week of roaccutane and for some strange reason don't feel as intelligent ?!?!. I know it sounds bizarre but have any of you who are currently on accutane or have been through a course of roaccutane noticed their brain or intelligence change ?

I have read somewhere that saturating the brain with Vitamin A can cause its strucure to change permanently. There has also been studies showing that roaccutane inhibits hippocampal cell growth and division. The hippocampus is the area in the brain attributed to memory and learning.

Anyone with any experiences to support or perhaps refute my notion please post !.

Thanks.