Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaNniBaL 0x

AHA vs Eucerin vs other options

I've called all the stores near me, as well as gone in and looked, and I still can't find any AHA or Eucerin. I'm debating whether or not to look for other options, or buy it online. But by buying it online, it'd take an extra __ days/weeks for it to get here.

So what do you recommend, buying AHA or Eucerin online or finding another way to stop dryness.

- CaN 0

hmm...i'm sure you can find these things at any drugstore. Eucerin is pretty ubiquitous.

I'm recently battling a huge gross dry patch on my neck. I'm using an AHA based lotion (Kiss My Face) and it's helping a little. It's been almost a week...and only minor improvements.

hmm...i'm sure you can find these things at any drugstore.  Eucerin is pretty ubiquitous.

I'm recently battling a huge gross dry patch on my neck.  I'm using an AHA based lotion (Kiss My Face) and it's helping a little.  It's been almost a week...and only minor improvements.

i've been using dove sensitive essentials day cream.

it's a bit shiny...

my skin was dry for the past 2 weeks.

i think it's coming around... don't know if that's a good thing

but i only have 1 pimple coming up *i can feel it*

and 1 bump

and tons of red marks...

Yea, I was using a Kiss my Face lotion with AHA. I stopped using it recently, and switched to a hydrocortizone cream (used for like...3 days) which worked very well.

after a month my neck is still mildly dry, which i believe is due to the BP migrating there. I'm currently using aloe vera gel for kicks because it doesn't sting.