Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bugmenot

BP gel and fake tan

Will Panoxyl BP gel just bleach fake tan straight off? Or any other bizarre reaction with it? (Turn it green or something!)

Thanks!

you can always test it out on your leg or something to make sure.

Duh.... that didn't occur to me! I am too dense sometimes! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the advice!

Hi guys, yeah thats a good question. I tan really easily so I'll have a nice basetan in a couple weeks. I was then planning on using Banna Boat Deep Dark Lotion to get even darker. It got great reviews and heard some other good stuff about it. Its oil free and this other guy said he used it on his face with no probelms. I think I'm leaning towards that then...Any other good ones out there you know of??? Thanks!

Hi guys, yeah thats a good question. I tan really easily so I'll have a nice basetan in a couple weeks. I was then planning on using Banna Boat Deep Dark Lotion to get even darker. It got great reviews and heard some other good stuff about it. Its oil free and this other guy said he used it on his face with no probelms. I think I'm leaning towards that then...Any other good ones out there you know of??? Thanks!

Hey!! well there are some good and some terrible one's out there. Very good self-tanners that I know of include:

1) Clarins Gelee Auto bronzant Express

2) L'Oreal Sublime Broze Gel

3) Coopertone oil-free sunless tanning lotion

*if you get a product in "deep" make sure your skin is already medium-dark, or it'll just look odd...possibly too orangey, or too dirty looking*

I'm blonde and my skin is very fair and I tend not to tan naturally - if I get burned I'm sore for a couple of days, then peel, then am white as snow right away!

So I usually just slap on the sunscreen and just be pale and interesting... biggrin.gif but last summer my friend had used basic tanning tissues on her face and arms and looked fantastic - so I got some and was very pleased with how it looked (no smears or streaks and wasn't a hideous colour), and built it up all summer and it looked very nice and natural. So I'll probably do that again, though I think I'll give the products you mentioned a go too.

I haven't noticed a bleaching problem with the bp gel, so I think I'll be OK - though I'll try again with a deeper tan and over a few days just to make sure.

Thanks! eusa_clap.gif