Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bstej

Axe body wash

I have a decent amount of bacne which is clearing with dial anitbacterial soap. Can I use my Axe Body Wash that I just got or will that cause more pimples on my body?

I would hold of on the axe for awhile, I feel all those products that are fragranced tend to make ur skin very sensitive, they're designed for those fortunate ones who have amazing skin!! I've been holding off of my sunless tanner, I don't want to trigger a very possible breakout!! Good Luck--

Haha alright I guess I'm the guniea pig... I'll report back on how it goes. At least I'll smell good and receive the benefits from the "Axe effect." They'll just be canceled out by the massive whiteheads on my face... cry.gif

Guest >:(

Instead of showering use the spray. The alcohol in the spray can only do good for your acne.

I'm using Axe body wash ( have used it for a very long time ) it has not aggrevated/caused bacne on me.

Man i would hold off on the axe body wash. I tried it on my asshole and my dink and it did NOTHING! It hurts every time I take a shit or wank it. What do you think I should do. I asked my buddy Sheila and she said to use Dan's regimen.

Guest TylerD

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH........... wacko.gif

alcohol on yer back will dry out the skin and cause more acne.

what ever happened to non-fragrenced soap and a good cologne...