Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cruella22

Do you break out at night?

I was wondering if any of you break out at night because I know that if my skin gets oily through the night, then I will usually have a pimple in the morning. However, if my skin gets oily during the day its okay and I won't break out. It's weird, but does anyone get this?

Guest TylerD

Some people get breakouts over night i usually never do because i apply bp before i go to bed which takes care of any pimples on top or underneath. But alot of rolling around in your pillow and moving can irritate the skin and cause a breakout.

Guest SuzanneWW

not sure really i find that i usually break out in the evening so i'm trying to have wash after tea now instead. i use an oil absorbing moisteriser overnight so that my skin's not too bad. and during the day the same, but I also use oil absorbing sheets.

not sure really i find that i usually break out in the evening so i'm trying to have  wash after tea now instead.  i use an oil absorbing moisteriser overnight so that my skin's not too bad.  and during the day the same, but I also use oil absorbing sheets.

Guest SuzanneWW

it's boots no 7 for oily/combination skin - it's the green one - they have two types (one for day and one for night)