Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
panther309

I need help with my whiteheads (milia)

I've waited years and years and now I cannot stand it anymore! I have always had hundreds of very small bubble like bumps under and around my eyes only. they are white and are soo god dam hard to pop. I have tried scrubbing them but with no avail. I even went and got a few of them removed with a laser, but what will that do when i have hundreds. I am self-concious about it and its been hurting my social life. I can't stand it anymore I need some way, anyway, to help get rid of these. i cant even find a picture on the net that represents how bad I have these.

Please give your help, advice, opinions.. anything. thank you.

I have a few pimples every now and then under my nose or on my chin, but it is not a problem. What do you mean when you say meds? I have tried using the BenziClin, Clearasil, and OXY Blackhead creames but nothing seems to help.

Here is a picture of what Im talking about. I hope this helps.

user posted image

R U talking about those little white bumps? If so, r u sure that that is a type of acne, or maybe some little sty or sties (spelling?)

I don't recall ever seeing any active acne that close to the eye area axcept for the odd pimple every once in a while. But the eye area is usually a hotspot for stys.

Have you seen a doctor about it? I dunno know what to say or suggest. As for the rest of your face, there is like 1 pimple there, if that!

See a derm. He would be able to help you here. Let us know how it goes.