Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chelseabmc

Prom in only 3 days!! HELP PLEASE

Im so nervous! My prom is this saturday.I've been so busy with school, what to wear, and EVERYTHING. I've been taking cure pills and it has cleared my skin a little, but my skin is so dry now. I just spent 30 dollars on MaxFactor, Mayballene, and Cover girl make up! Only Mayballene covers nicely,but my skin looks flaky,Can anyone help? I can only buy make up at local stores, I wish I could try MAC, but it's to late order eusa_pray.gif

PLEASE!

Im so nervous!  My prom is this saturday.I've been so busy with school, what to wear, and EVERYTHING. I've been taking  cure  pills  and it has cleared my skin a little, but my skin is so dry now. I just spent 30 dollars on MaxFactor, Mayballene, and Cover girl make up! Only Mayballene covers nicely,but my skin looks flaky,Can anyone help? I can only buy make up at local stores,  I wish I could try MAC, but it's to late order eusa_pray.gif

PLEASE!

For quick remedy, u can always do exfoliation to remove all the peeling nicely, then put on a hydrating mask ( which has no previous bad record) to hydrate ur skin, and then optionally use a base in case u feel dry still, and then put on foundation, it will be very beautiful

but for me, i only do it for very speacial occasion, coz for a person who get acne prone skin like me, it can actually aggravate the case...

i just say use heaps of moisturiser and leave it on overnight to absorb. i tmight not feel nice during the night but you will feel better in the morning

Im so nervous!  My prom is this saturday.I've been so busy with school, what to wear, and EVERYTHING. I've been taking  cure  pills  and it has cleared my skin a little, but my skin is so dry now. I just spent 30 dollars on MaxFactor, Mayballene, and Cover girl make up! Only Mayballene covers nicely,but my skin looks flaky,Can anyone help? I can only buy make up at local stores,  I wish I could try MAC, but it's to late order eusa_pray.gif

PLEASE!