Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used it for a while in conjunction with duac. Differin is good at preventing acne, it doesn't do much for active acne. It can take up to 3-4 months to show results though confused.gif

Guest Amy Lee

Differin didn't get rid of my active acne. My experience with this was poor. sad.gif

I used it for a while in conjunction with duac.  Differin is good at preventing acne, it doesn't do much for active acne.  It can take up to 3-4 months to show results though  confused.gif

UK Guy, use differin at night and do the regimen in the morning, that way you got prevention and your main problem goes wink.gif

My doc put me on differin a couple of years ago, and this was my experience:

First round, I tried it for almost 2 months. My skin got worse at first, then it stayed.... worse. I was so angry so I stopped, but my doc told me I needed more patience.

After trying other products that didn't work either for a few more months, I went back to Differin under doc's advise.

Second round, I hung on for almost a year. At first, it got worse, stayed worse, by the 4th month, I was clearing. About half a year later, my acne was half gone, but after that, it stayed that way, not anymore better.

My skin got significantly clearer 2 weeks after I've stopped. Strange.

Besides, differin is as drying as bp. Bp gave me better results.