Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
punishment

The beauty of concealer

Well all I have is one HUGE hyperpigmentated spot in the dead center of my forehead. It literally looks like those dots that some people of Indian decent sometimes wear on thier forheads (No offense of course).

Anyway, I have discovered that by using a little bit of my moms concealer I have been able to reduce its noticablitiy to about 50%.

Its given me a small sense of hop but im looking for any tips from anyone familiar with the use of concealer on how to use it to an even better effect.

Man, there was a huge argument concerning guys using concealer in another thread. I hope this thread doesn't follow in its footsteps. As much as I'm against a guy using concealer, who am I to judge? punishment, if you're happy with the results I'm happy for you.

whats so bad about a guy using concealer? o.O i don't see it..

many guys wear concealer, they jus never tell.........

seriously, u can never tell a guy was hving conealer on his face if he's using the right color and he doesn't overuse it to create a clay mountain., or tell u so......

So dont be so sure!

If using concealer gives a guy the self confindence to go out and look the world in the eye despite his acne then I say more power to him! I'm a girl and there are days when I feel I can't step outside EVEN WITH my whole arsenal of foundations, concealers and powders. It must be so hard for guys with acne who have to brave the world uncovered because of the stigma attached to make up. I say kudos to any guy who's brave enough to overcome that and break the stereotype eusa_clap.gif

punishment

i find with conceiler on dark marks its best to buy two because one still leaves a shadow, try liquid ones they r easier to apply. start with a very light non orangy colour (sorry dont know what your skin tone is) dab a small amount on and let it dry (dab it with a CLEAN finger). Then it should be highlighted but no longer red. Then put conceiler on which matches your skin tone (best to be exact here go to a make up counter and they will get you the right shade) if you want staying power dust (very very lightly) translusent powder on top.

Try not to cake it on less is more without a doubt but good luck