Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myredmarks

ATTN:red marks due to broken blood vessels

Hi all,

I just joined this site, and i have red marks left after my acne for about 5 yrs, i am 21 now.

So i read an article that this mark takes time to heal for as long as 1-10 yrs. Plus if the dnt heal fast they leave marks.

I think there is a laser out there called ipl, which heals these red marks and promotes collegen. Anyone tried or heard about this.

Thanks

yea i heard of it... "IPL" intense pulse laser right? i was about to try it...i think it costs like $300-400...i heard it really works though....you should try it then tell us your results

If you're just getting spot treatments, IPL or V-Beam shouldn't cost you $300 or $400. Maybe half.

Fraxel is supposedly good for broken capillaries.

I don't think lactic acid works because I use Eucerin toner every day and I still have broken capillaries on one of my orbital bone areas.

Interesting insight ppl. But do you believe that the redspots on our skin is actually from the broken skin layer underneath our top skin layer exposing blood or redness.

therefore simple takind measures to produce collegen is the only way for the redness to go.

I believe the cure of redness is only by building collegen and tissues. treatments like creams or aloevera will at the max reduc the redness but not make it go.

we have to treat it from inside out. One way to do this is by taking high levels of VITAMIN C 1500 mg-2000mg 3 times a day.

BELIEVE ME GUYS N GALS, THIS IS DOIN WONDERS FOR ME, I HAVE BEEN ON THIS TREATMENT FOR OVER A MNTH AND EVEN MY SCARS ARE FILLING IN WITH NEW SKIN TISSUE. CAN U BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEW OF MY SCARS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FILLED UP,, YES FILLED UP. MY RED SKIN HAS SUBSIDE QUITE A BIT. lol.gif

Has anyone else done this natural treatment??

bye ppl