Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tep tep tep

for guys with long hair

i've been growing my hair long for about two years now. it hasn't been until this year that i am getting breakouts on my forehead. my bangs extend all the way past my eyebrows so my forehead is blocked. any other guys with this problem have suggestions? anyone in general have suggestions?

my hair is actually not that long..but my hairstyle is kinda long bangs in front...wuh i do at the moment is..after shower ..I blow dry my hair..then I clipped my bangs to the sides with 2 pins...my forehead got absolutely no breakouts from doing this...

yeh i went through the young rebel stage and grew my hair long and got spots underneath my hair. It was the worst decison ever and it left me with a loada red amrks that took about 4 months to go.

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GROW U HAIR LONG.

My m8 has no acne watsoever on his face not atall........or so i thought.

Wen we were playin football it was quite windy and i saw his faorehead his usually perfect skin had spots. He has them no where else on his whole body.

Its all about hair guys.

Bang?

*looks in dictionary*

Bang?

talk english you fucking immigrants.

yeah i have hell long hair and i dont get breakouts on my forehead because of it..

what i do is, during the day, just wear it however you want, dont care about it being on your forehead, but before you go to sleep, make sure you wash your hair and what i do is, i put a rubber band in the fringe and go to sleep and in the morning, take it out..simple

i have never had long hair across my forehead and have never got any acne there. So yeh...

My hair is long and never breaks me out.. but thats because whenever I'm home, which is often, I wear it back in a headband. And when I go out I blowdry it backish so it keeps out of my face.