Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihaveacne

are puberty's effects on my skin finally reversing

Whenever I see a pimple forming it's gone the next day. All my pimples come and go 5x faster than they used to. Not only this but my acne has been almost non-existent recently. All I seem to be haunted with are what I call pimplets(tiny zits). Because my skin seems to be winning the war with acne does that mean this part of puberty is ending? My skins ability to fight off acne (which has been weakened due to puberty) is becoming stronger?

Is it possible for this to be temporary (oh what a terrible thought!)?

Hi. Sup ihaveacne. Remember me? I've been following your advices on working out, and I'm having really great results. How's your skin now? Did you follow my advice? Since I started putting off the products and medications, my skin has been becoming great and it actually kinda, or somehow built its own defense on acne. It's been 7 months already, and that is 3 months of 99% clear skin (except when I started swimming every single day on that one week without sunblock or moisturizer. Acne was gone 3 days after though... naturally)

Don't worry, that's not temporary, unless you damage your skin from chemicals again. Also, try not staying long in the sun, and swim when the sun's heat is not too intense, otherwise, you'll get your acne back as your skin weakens. That was my mistake.

Dude, good luck. Thanks for your working out advices too.

Hi. Sup ihaveacne. Remember me? I've been following your advices on working out, and I'm having really great results. How's your skin now? Did you follow my advice? Since I started putting off the products and medications, my skin has been becoming great and it actually kinda, or somehow built its own defense on acne. It's been 7 months already, and that is 3 months of 99% clear skin (except when I started swimming every single day on that one week without sunblock or moisturizer. Acne was gone 3 days after though... naturally)

Don't worry, that's not temporary, unless you damage your skin from chemicals again. Also, try not staying long in the sun, and swim when the sun's heat is not too intense, otherwise, you'll get your acne back as your skin weakens. That was my mistake.

Dude, good luck. Thanks for your working out advices too.

Hey jan carlo glad to hear you followed my advice.just be consistent with it you'll reach your goals.

My acne is clearing but my oil remains. Why? What kind of moisturizer should I use? I heard you shouldn't get a moisturizer with both alcohol and oil if you have acne. But I can't find any like that. Also I spend about an hour sitting in the sun a day to tan. Without sun protection. Is that so bad? Also for my oily skin I'm thinking of buying a neutrogena wash that targets acne and oil. Is that wise? Also I might get that new neutrogena product that helps rid the skin of old red marks. Wise?

I'm continuing not using medication. My acne is behaving but my oil is not! And now I don't want any of them! I dealt with this long enough I need a break.

Also one last question. Does sex have anything to do with acne. Being horny? Lol I'm curious. I'm thinking maybe it makes your hormones fire up and cause acne. True? False?

Thanks.

lol. I'm not really sure about that. I feel sexually aroused a lot, but I don't really think it contributes to acne, at least not in my case. Don't supress your sex life just for acne anyways. For now, it's False. Also, about the oil, don't do anything about it. Is it really the cause of your acne? You're lucky actually to still have oily skin because even when you're 40, wrinkles would be at their absolute minimum. At my 4th to 7th month (3 months) of my regimen, acne has been at its minimal, my face about 95 - 99% clear throughout those months. 95%, because I junked my diet sometimes, and 99%, because... well, I really don't know why I can't get 100% clear. You just recently removed medications and products so you're skin isn't really fully protected from acne. It will take at minimum 5 to 6 months. To get tan, go before 9 AM and after 5 PM. It will take longer, but it's safer. You can stay on the sun, but don't combine intense heat and chlorine because it's really really bad for people prone to acne. I don't know how to prevent your oil problem. Try using a light moisturizer so that your glands will think that it's moisturized enough that they don't need to produce more oil.

Good Luck!

2 eggs a day right? I throw away the yellow part because that's filled with fat and cholesterol, while the white part is pure protein. Also, what does Push-ups work on? The whole upper torso including abs? Thanks a lot.

I thought last year that i had outgrown acne but it came back after about 3 months of staying fairly clear. You can never take your skin for granted unfortunately

hey yeah i hope im gonna grow out of it soon, my acne is basically just on my face, i dont get any else where, and im 19 , i just wanna be over this crap, its annoying! i wash my face with a dove soap and sometimes just water, but both of them kinda make my skin dry, is there some kind of cleanser that isnt medicated cuz i dont wanna put any crap on my face, i just want a normal cleanser that isnt irrating to the skin, thanks!!

Wow how can I be so stupid?! My skin broke out HORRIBLY! This is my skin's way of telling me it's not over and won't be over anytime soon. My face is officially disgusting. I can take a few unsightly pimples but now when I look in the mirror I just think the words pizza face. My body acne has been pretty good though at least. Do pimples spread? I think so because I have a bunch on my chin that are big flat and red with a little tiny whitehead. I think 1 spread to 5.

Does this mean what I thought how being over with acne is really not true? Or could this just be one of the few breakouts I get before it ends?

simon 05

try cetaphil cleanser, gentle cleanser. its non comeodogneic nad doesnt irrtate.

hey dnp087, are u using that right now? and thats cool if it doesnt irratate and isnt all chemical, ill probably give it a try, thanks