Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strauss

almost clear...need advice [pics]

Hi!

First I have to say that my acne is mild-medium. After 6 months on 5% besoyl peroxide (can´t order BP gel to my country) im clear and mostly healing up. I have some stubborn (acne?) on my chin area that doesn´t respond to B peroxide. I have posted once before and someone said that it might be milia...i googled a bit and found something called follicullites.

Anyhow mentally I´m still back 6 months ago even though it´s much better now biggrin.gif

I took some pics today to let u guys give me some advice or something - it really isn´t that bad but im really interested how to treat it?

Good luck to all fighting acne - hang in there! [attachmentid=1228][attachmentid=1229]

post-12863-1115845577_thumb.jpg

post-12863-1115845596_thumb.jpg

post-12863-1115845577_thumb.jpg

post-12863-1115845596_thumb.jpg

Hi!

First I have to say that my acne is mild-medium. After 6 months on 5% besoyl peroxide (can´t order BP gel to my country) im clear and mostly healing up. I have some stubborn (acne?) on my chin area that doesn´t respond to B peroxide. I have posted once before and someone said that it might be milia...i googled a bit and found something called follicullites.

Anyhow mentally I´m still back 6 months ago even though it´s much better now biggrin.gif

I took some pics today to let u guys give me some advice or something - it really isn´t that bad but im really interested how to treat it?

Good luck to all fighting acne - hang in there! [attachmentid=1228][attachmentid=1229]

Thanks extreme!

I live in scandinavia (couldn´t order from the site) and having trouble finding any AHA at my local pharmacist. There is a lot of other stuff but no glycolic acid doubt.gif

There are  few products having titles like "scrub" "peeling".

I also read something about azelaic acid (skinoren) being good for hyperpigmentation problems.

Would those be ok?