Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuman

Help im going to have speech class this summer....

Ontop of the acne im going to face the class with my damn oily skin =( has anyone gone thru this lol........

i dunno what to do but I have to take it........and no picturing everyone naked isn't going to help either

BTW who turns the damn oil spiggot on my face around lunch time..........it feels sooo good around 6-11:30pm ish but once 12pm comes around BAM I feel all the oil coming on

GRRRR

anyway thanks for everyone's responses =)

I had that problem last year, had speech class with major acne. It really sucked, but I ended up getting an A in there. People are there to listen to your speech, not judge yoru face, try to block it out.

damn ive been avoiding that class, but now its one of the few i have left, im probably going to take it this summer,

i know im gonna feel like shit standing in front of everyone, but i guess i gotta suck it up and just do it

i remember i had to take a public speaking class last semester, too, way before i was put on accutane and damn, it sucked. (i actually had planned on taking it after my course of accutane was over but i figured, i might as well present a challenge to myself...not to be so secure and comfortable in a particular situation). i was so nervous and miserable the week before just anticipating the public humiliation that was to ensue. but then, lo and behold...as the days and weeks went by, i grew more and more confident with my oratory skills and the manner in which i presented myself.

9 times out of 10, people in the audience are NOT going to be there to judge you. i betchu that most are sweating in their seats just thinking about their own speeches they gotta present. plus, i figure the best way to make the class more tolerable is just to get to know your classmates. that makes it a lot easier to do whatchu gotta do than merely presenting a speech to a class of unknown strangers, you know?

YOU are going to be YOUR best own spokesperson...present yourself in a a friendly, confident manner and soon others will be sucked into your charisma and your affability. and guess what? even if someone is sitting there judging you, God will give it good to 'em. they'll just do something equally embarassing like fart while asleep during a speech (trust me, this actually happened in my class to this asshole-ish dude and the prof was not too pleased, haha) or trip on their way to the front of the class. you may be really frightened at the thought of the class right now, but get back to me in a couple months when the class is over and you're going to be soo glad you went through it.

i remember i had to take a public speaking class last semester, too, way before i was put on accutane and damn, it sucked. (i actually had planned on taking it after my course of accutane was over but i figured, i might as well present a challenge to myself...not to be so secure and comfortable in a particular situation).  i was so nervous and miserable the week before just anticipating the public humiliation that was to ensue. but then, lo and behold...as the days and weeks went by, i grew more and more confident with my oratory skills and the manner in which i presented myself.

9 times out of 10, people in the audience are NOT going to be there to judge you. i betchu that most are sweating in their seats just thinking about their own speeches they gotta present. plus, i figure the best way to make the class more tolerable is just to get to know your classmates. that makes it a lot easier to do whatchu gotta do than merely presenting a speech to a class of unknown strangers, you know?

YOU are going to be YOUR best own spokesperson...present yourself in a a friendly, confident manner and soon others will be sucked into your charisma and your affability. and guess what? even if someone is sitting there judging you, God will give it good to 'em. they'll just do something equally embarassing like fart while asleep during a speech (trust me, this actually happened in my class to this asshole-ish dude and the prof was not too pleased, haha) or trip on their way to the front of the class. you may be really frightened at the thought of the class right now, but get back to me in a couple months when the class is over and you're going to be soo glad you went through it.

lol.gif wow after reading that it gave me some good laffs thanks for your input peeps and ladies

At least its only 6 week long summer class anyway =)

(BIG laugh at guy farting while asleep! HAHA)