Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sweetmomma81

This is what's working for me

I have a lot red marks on my left cheek from a break out all the way back in October.

Nothing has really worked at all. I have found something that is drastically reducing the marks. It's by Mario Badescu and it's called "healing cream".

The discription says "reduces redness associated with acne"

I purchased it online to give it a shot and it's actually working very well. The marks are almost non-exsistent now. And these were very stobborn marks! They have there own website and have a large variety of skin care products. This stuff is amazing!

really, ur marks are really gone. What is it ? is it a cream u put on ur face and wash after a few hours or is it a wash. Also i have red spot on my skin from the acne dat broke out there. Did u have da same condition?

What is ur condition now

really, ur marks are really gone. What is it ? is it a cream u put on ur face and wash after a few hours or is it a wash. Also i have red spot on my skin from the acne dat broke out there. Did u have da same condition?

What is ur condition now

I bought a ton of Mario Badeuscu products in the past. I find them to be a complete waste of money. Their products smell awful,too. But for those of you that are still intersted their website is www. mariobadescu.com

I bought a ton of Mario Badeuscu products in the past. I find them to be a complete waste of money. Their products smell awful,too. But for those of you that are still intersted their website is www. mariobadescu.com