Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alabamagirl

Tiny bumps on my chest and forehead

I have these tiny bumps on my chest and forehead and nowhere else. It is so annoying!!! I am using Purpose soap right now, twice a day on both areas but it is not working. I also apply a BP gel (prescription) to both areas at night. Any suggestions? I am getting married in two weeks.

When I pop the bumps tiny white things come out. Is this whiteheads, because some look like they have dirt in them?

How long have you been on this regimen? I have the same problem with my chest, and poping those bumps always results in redness. So you might want to just keep with the regimen and leave things alone for the time being.

I have been using the regimen for about 2 months now. I know what you mean, when I pop them the area around the bump gets really red. I took someone's advice on here and started using Dial Antibacterial Body Wash yesterday and it already looks a little clearer. I guess the soap I was using on the regimen doesn't work on my chest, because I noticed that it didn't look like it was getting all the dirt off my chest and back. I am still using Purpose soap for my face though, as it has really helped. Hopefully this routine will work, as I have tried many.