Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok i have this big ass bump on my head and some smaller ones all kinda scattered but this one lump is bugging the shit outta me. I m pretty sure that its acne but why on my frakin head. im pretty clear on my face but since getting these on my head im losing hair in those spots! .... This lump is the size of a quarter and its pulsating and really hurts.. I finally almost erased all my scars and now im getting patches of hair missing from these. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok done venting but who should i see a derm or a regular doc and do they have prescription shampoos so this odesnt keep happening? By the way i havent change anything as far as new shampoos and everything is still the same so any help would be appreciated from people that had this experience,

Guest Amy Lee

I also form big acne bumps on my scalp, they hurt when I press on them. Right now, I'm washing w/ soap and water, yup not shampoo, and I think it works.

I get them once in a while.  Had one by my ear the other day.  Every time I touched it the stupid thing killed.  I find those go away pretty quick on their own.

Guest Amy Lee
Yeah i got one on the inside of my ear! They are so sore they make me yelp! mad.gif

Guest delta force operators

dermadude how did u erase ur scars?