Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aaah21

my results with fruit of the earth aloe vera

hey ppl;...

ive been using Fruit of the Earth 100% aloe vera gel for exactly 2 weeks now...

when i started i was completely clear, well maybe one or two pimples on one side and 0 on the other...

right now i have about 8 on each side... but the red marks have faded a little

should i stop using it now? continue using ? any suggestion or advices?

i cleanse about 3 times a day... (gym, morning, before bed)... , apply aloe vera in the morning and just before bed.... right after shower..wait for 5 mins and apply moinsturizer over...

any ideas? smile.gif

If I were you, I'd stop using it-it did that to me too-not 8, but I've been using it everyday, ab 2-3 times a day, for ab a week and I started getting little bumps so I stopped. The red marks WILL fade-no matter how annoying and slow they seem to take..but I would rather be patient then go through the cycles of active acne again!

i have been using the FOTE aloe vera gel for about 3 weeks, i didnt n otice an increase in pimples at least not more than usual,

it helped to fade some marks, its not a miracle cure or anything, but it seems to have a slow effect now that im into my 3rd week,

i dont use BP anymore, and i think that helped my skin alot,

i use the gel in the morning lightly, and before i go to bed i put ALOT of it on, and spot treat with acnomel