Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ndmgal

I wish I could turn back time!

I put a picture of my best friend and me on my locker at work, it's from last summer. I looked gorgeous cause i was tan and had perfect skin. All the guys were staring at the picture and were "omg this is you, god u were gorgeous". It made me so upset cause I used to be so much happier. I took my clear skin for granted. I wish I had known what was wrong with me when it first started so i coul dhave stopped it from happening and scarring my skin. I'm sorry i just need to bitch cause I don't know how much more I can take. Whenevr a guy asks me on a date I say no cause I hate the way i look. I never knew acne was such a horrible thing for people until I got it. It completely takes over ur life. I know there are worse problems in the world, but without acne at least I'd have the confidence and the drive to get through them.

I put a picture of my best friend and me on my locker at work, it's from last summer. I looked gorgeous cause i was tan and had perfect skin. All the guys were staring at the picture and were "omg this is you, god u were gorgeous". It made me so upset cause I used to be so much happier. I took my clear skin for granted. I wish I had known what was wrong with me when it first started so i coul dhave stopped it from happening and scarring my skin. I'm sorry i just need to bitch cause I don't know how much more I can take. Whenevr a guy asks me on a date I say no cause I hate the way i look. I never knew acne was such a horrible thing for people until I got it. It completely takes over ur life. I know there are worse problems in the world, but without acne at least I'd have the confidence and the drive to get through them.

this is actually normal =I No one seems to understand except us and people on the boards and certain derms everyone else seems to say get over it.....it'll go away blah blah blah............

so im in the same boat with you..........(crowded)

turning back time would be awesome. for a start it would allow me to stop faffing around with anti-biotics and loads of other crap that didnt work and get started much earlier on the regimen thats working now. i might even be clear now with the benefit of foresight

turning back time would be awesome. for a start it would allow me to stop faffing around with anti-biotics and loads of other crap that didnt work and get started much earlier on the regimen thats working now.  i might even be clear now with the benefit of foresight

have any of you guys tried treatments for the scarring yet? I ordered some super cop x2 stuff online today. We'll see how that goes since I can't get anything else done.

Ive done glycolic peels and one tca. I'm doing another one this weekend since finals are over. I completely changed my diet and finally stopped breaking out completely. If i have to stay away from sweets for the rest of my life to have good skin i will! Thanks for being so supportive. It's so hard to feel like yourself and then you look in the mirror expecting to see what you used to look like.. and see crap.

Ive done glycolic peels and one tca. I'm doing another one this weekend since finals are over. I completely changed my diet and finally stopped breaking out completely. If i have to stay away from sweets for the rest of my life to have good skin i will! Thanks for being so supportive. It's so hard to feel like yourself and then you look in the mirror expecting to see what you used to look like.. and see crap.

Um 35% just regular tca. I'm not going to do cross cause my indented scars arent' too bad. My skin was getting clear i just had scars and then I had to switch birth control pills. I had a bad breakout but it's been healing up quickly. HOpefully this tca will get rid of most of the scarring. I have good results with glycolics but it takes forever and I just wanna get it over with.

Guest PinkStar