Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dannie

diet sodas..breakout???

You shouldn't get that insulin spike like you would from all the sugar in regular soda. I doubt you'll break out, never know unless you try though. I think diet soda tastes awful though, I'd rather have water lol.gif

they take out the sugar and toss in the salt tho, don't they... so yeh... depends which one is worse for ur face.

I thought they took out aspertame and put in Splenda. It's all those blue lidded bottles. Not much better than aspertame though, and stevia doesn't taste good at all in sodas(I live in a huge test market city and this is one of the things they put out for a while). So I suppose the best thing you can do is to just get the regular soda with cane sugar and live with it for now(Unless you are in the states then good luck finding pop with real sugar.

You could buy sodas from healthfood stores, but they would still have sugar in them. Best bet: GIVE THEM UP. Try mixing unsweetened fruit juice with seltzer water if you need a way to ween yourself off of soda.

You shouldn't get that insulin spike like you would from all the sugar in regular soda.  I doubt you'll break out, never know unless you try though.  I think diet soda tastes awful though, I'd rather have water  lol.gif