Find results in...

For those who uses or have used whey supplements:  

29 members have voted

1. 1. For those who uses or have used whey supplements:

• Neither whey nor other dairy products make my acne worse
    • Both whey and other dairy products make my acne worse
    • Whey does not make my acne worse, but other dairy does
    • Whey makes my acne worse, but other dairy does not

I have Weider whey protein and it's made from soy and I don't break out. But I also mix it with soy milk.

Just a thought...

Cheese, like other dairy products, makes many people break out. Then pure whey itself shouldn't be much of a problem, since you separate basically all whey from the milk when you make cheese.

Of course, totally pure whey is impossible to get ones hands on so I suppose there will always be a small amount left in the whey of whatever causes acne. Besides, whey itself stimulates insulin production, doesn't it?

Just a thought...

Cheese, like other dairy products, makes many people break out. Then pure whey itself shouldn't be much of a problem, since you separate basically all whey from the milk when you make cheese.

Of course, totally pure whey is impossible to get ones hands on so I suppose there will always be a small amount left in the whey of whatever causes acne. Besides, whey itself stimulates insulin production, doesn't it?

i use to mix whey with milk and drink many glasses of it a day. after some contemplation, i think this is what made me breakout. my acne started to come back shortly around the same time i bought the stuff.

i don't know if milk makes me breakout too, but i'm taking it easy on the stuff to see what will happen.

too much protein in powder form is hard on the liver in acne patients as our body is already telling is its overloaded with toxins and anything that is not natural such ass all the shit packaged and bagged by man entering the body is seen as a foreign invaders because its not a naturaly occuring substance thus the body send whiteblood cells to fight it off and it ends up on your skin im on a new alkalizing partial vegan diet. Just my two cents lol I didnt lots of research.

Guest delta force operators
i use to mix whey with milk and drink many glasses of it a day. after some contemplation, i think this is what made me breakout. my acne started to come back shortly around the same time i bought the stuff.

i don't know if milk makes me breakout too, but i'm taking it easy on the stuff to see what will happen.

i dont think protein or dairy make my acne worse, i think overeating does.

sometimes i eat alot (im not a fatass btw 185, 6 foot) and i notice my skin gets oilier that "normal".

so i dont stuff myself anymore.

if you use the shakes for workouts, you drink at least 2 a day plus maybe creatine.

thats alot plus your normal meals. so i skip breakfast and lunch and just drink my shakes and eat a normal sized portion of dinner. it seems to help me.

btw i mix the shakes with milk, not water.

ive never really noticed a relationship between dairy products and my acne.

Guest delta force operators
i dont think protein or dairy make my acne worse, i think overeating does.

sometimes i eat alot (im not a fatass btw 185, 6 foot) and i notice my skin gets oilier that "normal".

so i dont stuff myself anymore.

if you use the shakes for workouts, you drink at least 2 a day plus maybe creatine.

thats alot plus your normal meals. so i skip breakfast and lunch  and just drink my shakes and eat a normal sized portion of dinner. it seems to help me.

btw i mix the shakes with milk, not water.

ive never really noticed a relationship between dairy products and my acne.

The only dairy I recommend eating is raw milk, raw cream, raw cheese or raw cream. If you can't find this, the next best is organic.

The only dairy I recommend eating is raw milk, raw cream, raw cheese or raw cream. If you can't find this, the next best is organic.

Organic eggs are great for everyone, especially the Omega-3 ones, but technically they're not dairy smile.gif

Oops and I forgot to add Raw Butter to that list above.

its most likely that the milk is causing people to break out cause i drink protien shakes every day and it doesnt affect my acne, i mix it with water and fruit.

i use to take creatine too and it never caused me to breakout, i use to mix it with grape juice and once in awhile mix it in with my oatmeal.

maybe you guys are drinking more than your body can handle, 1g of protein per kilo is all you need a day.

im sorry but eatting raw eggs is retarded eusa_wall.gif

I'm talkin about free-range organic eggs here. It's the constantly caged chickens who are constantly standing in their own feces that tend to spread salmonella. Still, only 1 in 40,000 are infected, and since you'll probably only be eating less than 5,000 eggs in your lifetime, your chances of getting a contaminated egg are just slightly higher than winning the lottery.

I already explained the biotin.

Whoever said that eating too much makes their skin oily, you should look at what you're eating. I've come to the point where I think it's eating saturated fat that makes my skin the oiliest. As long as I stick to lean chicken and turkey I'm usually okay. Red meat makes my skin oily almost every time.

(note: I have oily skin, so I really mean MORE oily. The oil is actually usually at normal levels if I eat right and don't get overly stressed or tired.)

Oh yeah, and I take ALOT of whey every day with water and I can't notice any particular effect on my acne. Creatine itself doesn't break me out, but creatine is supposed to be taken with sugar to speed up absorption and that DOES break me out. I just get pure creatine monohydrate and do the old load/maintenance thing for cycles.

j

creatine does not effect your hormone levels, therefore you do not get acne. if you take creatine you should be more worried bout diarrhea biggrin.gif

creatine is perfectly safe on your liver and kidneys as long as you do a loading/maintenance cycle like dumbmrblah. if you do take creatine just make sure you drink a shitload of water.

whey protein has no known side effects BUT alot of whey protein are not hormone free excl.gif

so if you live in the United States get a hormone free whey protein or it may contain bovine growth hormones.

bovine growth hormones are injected into cows to increase their production of milk, these hormones are banned in Canada and the UK but are still legal in the United states.

just remember that whey protein is derived from the whey of cow's milk.