Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

A guy about to clear up

I think I'm starting to get clear, I only have 1 active pimple which is popped and will go away (it's small). Now, how do I start treating those red marks I have left on my right cheek? I am still going to do cleanser 15 mins, benzaclin 15 mins, moisturizer 15 mins, every day, twice a day. What will cover red marks good so they're not visible? What is some good things to use on those red marks?

Hey

I use a small amount of foundation to cover red marks. However if u get a large pimple do not try and cover with makeup otherwise it will look obvious. Also try and get one which suits ur skin colour and non-comedenic(something like that) and oil free.

In the year iv been wearing it iv only been asked twic if im wearing makeup...i just sed it was spot stuff.

Guest SuzanneWW

well my husband has a rimmell coverup stick and also a green one (neutrogena) he hardly ever gets zits lucky bloody thing! but when he does they are usually quite big and painful. he puts some makeup just on the spot and you can never tell (i've given him lessons lol) and he's never been asked touch-wood.