Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

May be clearing up..

I think I'm starting to get clear, I only have 1 active pimple which is popped and will go away (it's small). Now, how do I start treating those red marks I have left on my right cheek? I am still going to do cleanser 15 mins, benzaclin 15 mins, moisturizer 15 mins, every day, twice a day. How will I treat those marks and with what and how would I schedule them?

I'm not sure if this is going to help but if you're looking to "conceal" rather than "heal", then you could try using some concealer. I've heard a lot of good things about "Menaji's undetectable concealer". It's apparantly directed towards men which I think is good (hopefully won't end up making you look like a girl who's just put on make-up for the very first time wink.gif )

However, If you want to treat it, you might want to try some exfoliation (maybe with AHAs) which should help the skin shed faster. I've got quite a lot of "red marks" myself and am considering buying "Thiospot" (when I have the money confused.gif). Has anybody tried it? Here's the link

Thiospot