Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whtsup

Has anyone tried RETIN A MICRO

I finished accutane 2 months ago and will begin retin A next month. It's topical accutane. It doesn't help with cysts as well as the roaccutane, but it helps the shedding of skin cells, oil production and collagen production. So, it helps with scarring. I'll keep you updated smile.gif

I've tried retin-a-micro. I peeled very badly and I swear that I lost feeling in my forehead after a month of using it. It helped my acne minimally if at all and it got so bad that it was extremely painful to wash my face. The only reason I stuck with it for as long as I did was because it was so highly recommended by dermatologists and I wanted my acne to go away so badly.

BP works a lot better for me-- it doesn't hurt; my skin doesn't peel like with retin-a; and my ZITS ARE GONE with BP, not with retin-a. My advice: just because it's prescription doesnt mean that it works better. I know that what works for one might not for another, and for me, BP is the only one that has ever worked fighting acne for me.