Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MLAE

Scar treatments are SOOO cheap! here

I'm not sure if this will be helpful to anybody since its very far from the United States, however, I thought it would be appropriate if I would post anyways.

Okay, here in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) laser resurfacing is only $150 comparing to $2'000 or even $3'000 in the U.S.

Anyhow this could be beneficial to people who would like to travel and along with that could undergo scar treatments. By the way this country is very clean, safe, high economy, RICH!, and have you heard the slogan, ONLY IN AMERICA! well when you come here that slogan will change to, ONLY IN DUBAI.

MLAE, Thanks for that info. How about fillers? It is so frustrating that in the US there are no permanent fillers approved. Our government wants to protect us from scary drugs but they can send us out to die in a senseless and immoral war! But, hey, they are fine Christian people. eusa_dance.gif

MLAE,  Thanks for that info.  How about fillers?  It is so frustrating that in the US there are no permanent fillers approved.  Our government wants to protect us from scary drugs but they can send us out to die in a senseless and immoral war!  But, hey, they are fine Christian people. eusa_dance.gif

Hey trieditall - ya geek. Remember September 11'th? Was that immoral enough for you? Did that make sense? If your child was slaughtered would you just shrug it off? Chump. You should be glad your country fights back you wuss.

MLAE,  Thanks for that info.  How about fillers?  It is so frustrating that in the US there are no permanent fillers approved.  Our government wants to protect us from scary drugs but they can send us out to die in a senseless and immoral war!  But, hey, they are fine Christian people. eusa_dance.gif

Guest Anubis

so it was scar treatments again???.......yeah, right wink.gif

Cliff, are you really that uneducated, dont let the media brainwash u. Bush should go fight his own war.

Keep in mind that it's evident that bin laden wants bush to remain the president because bush is an idiot, furthermore, osama knows that george bush is harming America's economy dramatically, oh and not to mention responsible for killing thousands of Americans and Iraqies.

Now to answer ur question about the fillings, Yes they have fillings here and they are very cheap as well.

Thanks for the filler info MLAE

Cliff, (Geek?)  Check out the facts...9/11 had absolutely nothing to do with Iraq.

Absolutley, the invasion was merely for weapons of mass destruction. Which none were found.

1 outcome is beneficial about the war so far, SADDAM hussein out of POWER!!! That guy is a criminal, and in my opinion bush is no different!

If u realize, before george bush became president, the terrorist's were no where near as prevalent as they are now.

Let's keep the politics out because the arguments are going to get rediculous(If they haven't already).

I find it ironic that they are gunning to be the center of cosmetic beauty yet they are in an enviroment where it's really hard to even step outside after all these procedures. I'm sure the desert(Even if it is by the sea) isn't the best place to get major resurfacing done unless you have a huge hat and SPF 75 sunblock.

U tell me how the hell Iraq was connected! I bet if u were in iraq u would change ur mind about everthing ur saying. Apparently u dont charish human lives, iraqies, americans for all I care even if they are from pluto, as long as they breathe in oxygen they dont deserve to die. America is spending 3 thousand dollars a second in iraq, it looks like the economy isnt as satisfying as you thought.

Hi MLAE

I am moving to stay with my family who live in December. I have been wanting to get a fraxel or smartdixe treatment but am not able to untill I get to Dubai. I am unsure what to expect in Dubai, so your post is very interesting to me!

Could you please recommend places in Dubai for these treatments.

Many Thanks