Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marce

What is the most safe yet most effective filler

Hi i was just wondering what is the most safest filler would be ..

I heard some nasty stories of infection set in after having silicon , aquamid , restylane, artecoll etc .. which caused much deeper scars after infection has caused ..

although these kind of infections are very very rare .. maybe 1 in 1000 to 10000

but does anyone here knows what is the most effective fillers out now ? with much less side effects ..

for me ..after having done subcison , tca cross, co2 , needling.. scars have improved 50% but .. its still visible .. under the strong light , my scars still look ugly cry.gif

I think the future treatment for acne scars would be either permenant fillers which wont cause side effects or stem cell

what do ya all think ..

Fat is the safest filer outthere..if done correctly will stay permanent. The fat is taken from your own body so there are no side effects that u would get with an artificial fillers

It has aslo been compared to stem cell.

"To ensure lasting changes, the transplanted fat must be able to survive in its new environment. With LipoStructure®, body fat is gently harvested, refined with minimal handling, and painstakingly layered into minuscule strands. The method isolates each bit of fat within the surrounding muscle, skin, bone, cartilage or connective tissue. This specific layering method creates a large surface area of contact with the augmented area. This ensures that nutrition can be exchanged through capillaries in the enveloping tissue. This is essential for the fat to survive."

I think restylane is one of the safest fillers out there but Sculptra is looking good as a safe, longer lasting temporary fill.

I think restylane is one of the safest fillers out there but Sculptra is looking good as a safe, longer lasting temporary fill.

hey jenya .. are you sure this fat fillers will last 10 years ?

I ve also heard they r much safe bcoz its your own fat tissue but plastic surgeons claimed that this will only last up to 1 year or less .. from this website i had a look aw..

i m gonner do some reserach on this ..

thanks for your info .. eusa_angel.gif

Surely the new treatment Isolagen is the safest one? I saw it on a programme recently and they use your own cells that they cultivate and then inject into scars/lines/wrinkles etc.... It looks amazing and i'm considering using it myself...although it is rather rexpensive, but also permanent.

Isolagen

hey jenya .. are you sure this fat fillers will last 10 years ?

I ve also  heard they r much safe bcoz its your own fat tissue but  plastic surgeons claimed that this will  only last up to 1 year or less ..  from this website i had a look aw..

i m gonner do some reserach on this ..

thanks for your info ..  eusa_angel.gif

Surely the new treatment Isolagen is the safest one? I saw it on a programme recently and they use your own cells that they cultivate and then inject into scars/lines/wrinkles etc.... It looks amazing and i'm considering using it myself...although it is rather rexpensive, but also permanent.

Isolagen

Jenya, do u know how much the fat filler costs???  And how much that NY guy charges for consultation?

Thanks.