Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok i have this big ass bump on my head and some smaller ones all kinda scattered but this one lump is bugging the shit outta me. I m pretty sure that its acne but why on my frakin head. im pretty clear on my face but since getting these on my head im losing hair in those spots! evil.gif .... This lump is the size of a quarter and its pulsating and really hurts.. I finally almost erased all my scars and now im getting patches of hair missing from these. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok done venting but who should i see a derm or a regular doc and do they have prescription shampoos so this odesnt keep happening? By the way i havent change anything as far as new shampoos and everything is still the same so any help would be appreciated from people that had this experience, biggrin.gif

Ok i have this big ass bump on my head and some smaller ones all kinda scattered but this one lump is bugging the shit outta me. I m pretty sure that its acne but why on my frakin head. im pretty clear on my face but since getting these on my head im losing hair in those spots! evil.gif .... This lump is the size of a quarter and its pulsating and really hurts.. I finally almost erased all my scars and now im getting patches of hair missing from these. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok done venting but who should i see a derm or a regular doc and do they have prescription shampoos so this odesnt keep happening? By the way i havent change anything as far as new shampoos and everything is still the same so any help would be appreciated from people that had this experience, biggrin.gif

I have this problem too. And still am. But they are recoving nicely.

And I have lost patches of hair.

My tip, leave your hair short. Do no use gel/wax.

And you don't have to shampoo too much. Over washing will make it worse.

yeh, just keep ur hair clean and be happy it aint sitting square in the middle of ur face eusa_dance.gif

hey, I think this is common for folks who struggle with certain types of acne. I had two of these on my head, and one under my arm! These are not acne, they are also cysts but made up mostly of dead skin cells I believe. The first one I had removed was when I was sort of down and out without insurance and going to a "welfare hospital." I was seeing the doctor a surgical res for something else and she offered to take it off my head for teh copay of $5.00, but I'd have to come to the VA hospital. She took the thing off and stitched me up in a supply closet! Since it was on the sly, we cut the mass in half to see what it looked like. It looked like it was filled with yellowish cottage cheese curds-- (almost like a tiny brain, haha). Because it looked normal it wasn't biopsied. The other two I had removed were the same. Some folks think they are caused by certain waxes in certain shampoos brands, but some folks whose pores clog just naturally make excess globs. But perhaps yours are acne, I dunno. Good luck!

HEy guys just thought I would say i had what you hat the odd lump or two on the head and to clear that up I used Head and shoulders 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner you can notice the results on the 3rd or 4 wash biggrin.gif

I have that too...I have neck acne, chest acne, back acne, and scalp acne...It sucks but, It really doesn't bother me. I just focus on treating my face...