Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ever since I began Accutane about 5 weeks ago, my confidence has REALLY been shooting up.

I mean, im so me now, before I was hiding behind a mask, now, im ME. And I think it's really beginning to show because girls are all over me now!! LOL, I found it hard to believe too, but they are flocking!! I get hugs now, and I never got that before in my LIFE!!

Anyways, im really ahppy to have "clearer" skin, not clear, but better than before.

Ladies, am I cute? I mean, I seriously wanna know cuz I was always too scared to ask when I had acne, but now, its slowly going away.

I mean, im so me now, before I was hiding behind a mask, now, im ME. And I think it's really beginning to show because girls are all over me now!! LOL, I found it hard to believe too, but they are flocking!! I get hugs now, and I never got that before in my LIFE!!

Maybe now that you're more confident, it shows in your overall outward appearance...so its not necessarily the fact that you're getting clearer (congratulations by the way) but the fact that girls are more attracted to your confidence...in other words, you probably would have gotten the same hugs even before you went on accutane if you had exuded that same level of confidence.

Thats cuz I edited them out...I kinda realized that I dont want people all over the world looking and laughing at me.

You can PM me whenever you like, and I can give you a direct link to them.

Why do you insist on being so vain? You're saying girls are flocking over you, why must you ask at all? eusa_doh.gif

haha canadians get of free from americans steryotypes smile.gif

Instead were tall muscualre mounties or blubber eating inuit biggrin.gif

Guest Shjaker
haha canadians get of free from americans steryotypes smile.gif

Instead were tall muscualre mounties or blubber eating inuit biggrin.gif

Eh??? I said EH????? Oh well. Back to eating pancakes.

I actually like canadian stereotypes smile.gif They're most amusing

And dont worry thatguy16 i think the exact same thing you do.

I still have alopta marks on my face but i reallly dont care. I saw this guy with hideous acne bag a blonde broad the other day. That made me feel good aobut my face lol

And dont worry thatguy16 i think the exact same thing you do.

I still have alopta marks on my face but i reallly dont care. I saw this guy with hideous acne bag a blonde broad the other day. That made me feel good aobut my face lol