Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whsfball24

Palmers Skin Sucess Eventone Fade Cream

has anyone tried this? i got it for something like $3. I was hoping to use it for redmarks on face and for a scar on my arm.

I been using this for about 2 weeks now and have not noticed any significant improvement in my redmarks...HOWEVER mine doesn't contain hydroquinone(spel?), so that could be why.

But I do like it. I bought it more as a source of AHA's and have found that since I have been using it my skin is a lot smoother and I don't feel the need to scrub/exfoliate as often as I used to. It also didn't break me out, infact I have been breaking out a little less since I have started using it. I'd suggest giving it a try.

My sister is posting me over a jar from the US that has the hydroquinone stuff in it, but I won't get it probably for another month so let me know if you try it out and it works for you smile.gif

i have been using this for about a month and i think its working my red marks r fading heaps, its great as a moisturiser, i use it twice a day, mine doesnt have hydroquinone either.