Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

When Will Active Acne Stop.

I'm so peed off, does anyone know when i will stop getting active acne,? i mean i get new spots every single day, i wanna stop having this active acne so i can get to work with clearing my old acne, does anyone know when this will stop or when i will know it will stop.?

Thanks for that, do you know when i should stop getting spots full stop,? i mean any new ones so i can just work on the old acne, is there any chance my body one day will just stop giving me these spots.? eusa_pray.gif

It varies on the person when or if they grow out of acne. Some people are unfortunate enough to have it through their forties, but for average men acne typically burns out in the mid 20's.

Could i ask if acne has stopped for you yet, i mean are you in your mid 20's yet if so has active acne stopped.?

Tom when did you start the regime from your previous posts it seemed you only started it a few days ago. You gotta give it time to work as others have said pimples have a long lifespan i can't remember the actual length but the pimples your getting now are most probably from before you started the regime. You have to wait a while just hold on there chief.

Hope it works for ya.

im 21 i thought it was suppose to go away at 18 and it sucks to hear that for the most part it should be gone by 24-25 since at that point new problems can happen like balding and wrinkles depending on genes so there is never a truely easy going time.

Well.. Im 23, turning 24 in september, and I still have acne.

My acne was worst when I was about 19-20. I still had acne after that, but not as much. I almost cleared up last summer and fall, then I quit the pill a couple of months ago, and since that it's almost as bad as when I was 20, but Im hoping thats just hormonal and that it will go away again.

Yeah...I found out the hard way about acne flare-up when you go off the pill. It really sucks but it is temporary while your hormones sort themselves out. Hang in there.