Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inbloom123

invincible days and fragile days

i dunno bout you guys, but i tend to find that some days i get up, wash my face and i just feel confident that my skin is not going to break out. you can just tell sometimes, and you feel confident that whatever you do, it will be fine. and mostly, im right: invincible days i call these

other days though you can just feel your skin brewing something nasty up, it just gets this feeling to it. i call these fragile days, hehehe, and im normally right about them too.

its weird, now ive had acne for so long i get a sort of sixth sense about your skin, such that i can tell by feeling a new spot how big it will be etc etc.

please tell me it hasnt turned me insane and othe people think like this

eusa_wall.gif

Guest WhyGOD111
i dunno bout you guys, but i tend to find that some days i get up, wash my face and i just feel confident that my skin is not going to break out. you can just tell sometimes, and you feel confident that whatever you do, it will be fine. and mostly, im right: invincible days i call these

other days though you can just feel your skin brewing something nasty up, it just gets this feeling to it.  i call these fragile days, hehehe, and im normally right about them too.

its weird, now ive had acne for so long i get a sort of sixth sense about your skin, such that i can tell by feeling a new spot how big it will be etc etc. 

eusa_wall.gif

yeah I do Im more aware about my skin too. I can feel sense a day before where and when Ill break out But I cant really figure out how to prevent it.

other days though you can just feel your skin brewing something nasty up, it just gets this feeling to it.  i call these fragile days, hehehe, and im normally right about them too.

eusa_wall.gif

i know exactly what your saying. i can tell when something nasty is coming usually the day before it happens. i also know when im having a good day, and you can do or eat anything and you just know your skin is ok. its amazing how similar people with acne are. you are not insane, youre incredibly normal.

irishboy

everyone has their good and bad days. I have days where my makeup looks perfect and my skin is glowing and my hair is just right but I have days where no matter what I try to do,nothing looks right and I just look like shit and feel like shit.

I can definitely tell when a storm is brewin under my skin. I can also tell when everything is wonderful and I have nothing to worry about. If I could only figure out how to keep it that way eusa_think.gif