Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well today i ate really crappy food an dnow feel like crap. In teh morning i had a yoghurt with a buttered bagel (thats not so bad)

Than for lunch a burger and fries (not from a fast food place though so its not as crappy lol)

Now for diner...

there was a special today. 4 bucks canadian for a medium pizza with pepperoni or cheese. One of those dollars goes to the sick kids foundation.

My mom bought 3 and my bro is buying 2 more.

I had around 4 slices which is my norm but i know ill get 1 small pimple.

Any tips guys for fighjting tempation???

I LIVE FOR FOOD

Well today i ate really crappy food an dnow feel like crap. In teh morning i had a yoghurt with a buttered bagel (thats not so bad)

Than for lunch a burger and fries (not from a fast food place though so its not as crappy lol)

Now for diner...

there was a special today. 4 bucks canadian for a medium pizza with pepperoni or cheese. One of those dollars goes to the sick kids foundation.

I had around 4 slices which is my norm but i  know ill get 1 small pimple.

I LIVE FOR FOOD

Yeh but im also tryion to lose a bit fo weight...

I have my share of vitamins though through pills/ shakes

Now for diner...

I LIVE FOR FOOD

thx minny

But my prob is that i dnt have many choices for lunch...

My mother is out of the house in the morning, and i barelky have enough time to get ready for the bus, the cafeteria sells crappy food...

Breakfast i eat well, diner is ok

I have a burger or steak, or chicken with some veggies

I just hate eating crappy food, i feel liek shit...

Im gonna go eat some carrots lol

i dunno man, i love food too. i say if you like it, go for it

it seems to me that if your skin wants to break out, it will whether you eat salad of fries all day. i know some people tend to find certain foods break them out, but i think thats coincidence. i can have days of drinkin lots of water and eating five portions of fruit and veg a day and still get spots. others, i eat badly and get dehydrated and my skin feels fine.

the one exception to that, i find, is mcdonalds. thats some greasy shit!

thx minny

But my prob is that i dnt have many choices for lunch...

My mother is out of the house in the morning, and i barelky have enough time to get ready for the bus, the cafeteria sells crappy food...

Breakfast i eat well, diner is ok

I have a burger or steak, or chicken with some veggies

I just hate eating crappy food, i feel liek shit...

Im  gonna go eat some carrots lol

thx again minny!

I just spoek with my mother who is a fitness trainer and knows alot about health.

She talks with those buff, 300 pounds muscle heads and ask about this stuff. They say, once a week, they cheat something into their diet.

They say it doesn treally affec tthem too much.

I guess this is my chaet day thjis wek ;-)

I realize that the only way to eat healthy is to eat crappy so you feel liek shit. Once you get that feeling, uts very easy not to want them any more.

But dairy is so good for you (from a non acne perspective), its full of calcium and protein.

I can think of far worse things to stuff my face with!

I used to feel the need to give into temptation. But now my face is clearer, I'm leaner, and my body feels more healthy than It ever has. Now I don't even think twice about eating half the stuff I used to. I'll see something that I used to eat and I think of how I was poisioning myself over all those years. I think once you see the results from a well balanced diet and healthy foods it'll help get rid of all that temptation.

I used to feel the need to give into temptation.  But now my face is clearer, I'm leaner, and my body feels more healthy than It ever has.  Now I don't even think twice about eating half the stuff I used to.  I'll see something that I used to eat and I think of how I was poisioning myself over all those years.  I think once you see the results from a well balanced diet and healthy foods it'll help get rid of all that temptation.

damnit i wish i could gain weight i eat soooo much food everyday and never gain a pound i hate it but i know im gonna be happy for this when im older. As for acne i dont really notice a different if eat healthy or not

damnit i wish i could gain weight i eat soooo much food everyday and never gain a pound i hate it but i know im gonna be happy for this when im older. As for acne i dont really notice a different if eat healthy or not

I take it you're trying to put on muscle? How much protein a day do you get in your diet?

Now for diner...

I LIVE FOR FOOD

EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY

i know about the guilty feeling when you eat too much...but what i do is i exercise after...it burns the fat and it is good for the skin too, iwth all the oxygen inspired...

and oh, funny signature leopard skinny... :lol:

i know about the guilty feeling when you eat too much...but what i do is i exercise after...it burns the fat and it is good for the skin too, iwth all the oxygen inspired...

and oh, funny signature leopard skinny... :lol: