Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tigerlily

Does anyone use Clinique 3 step?

I've read a lot of posts and haven't really seen anyone mention it, but since I started using it my skin improved so much, the whole texture of my skin changed, it bacame softer, clearer and more radiant.

Just thought I'd mention it...

You serious? I'm happy for you. It did nothing for me, but I was hoping my acne would clear and its not really for acne. The moisturiser has mineral oil which is not supposed to be good and the cleanser has alcohol which is also bad. But I'm glad you're liking it.

yes, i've used it...it made the parts of my skin that don't break out nice and smooth, but i think it made my acne worse. so i asked my local clinique counter about that and they recommended that i add their acne wash and night treatment gel to the 3-step...$150 later, my skin was no better. then i found the regimen and ditched all my expensive clinique products...thank god for Dan.

however, the 3-step skin care does seem to work well for my friends who already have nice skin.... ](*,)

Yeah, I tried it and it made my acne worse - it has a lot of nasties like alcohol, mineral oil and saliclic acid.

I had almost perfect skin until i used this. 12 weeks later (i stopped 2 wks ago) my forehead is horrible- tons of pimples, red marks, etc.

i hate it- i'm so mad at clinique! Dont use their stuff! Now i'm going to see a dermatologist next week b/c i haven't been able to get it to go away. [-( [-X

jcal88, i haven't ever tried Cliniques 3 Step method but i've used there compressed powders...i had nearly almost a perfectly clear face until i started using it...I hate Clinique for it too ](*,) It made me breakout so much you wouldn't believe. I've stopped using over a month ago and i'm still under the wrath of that aweful stuff. But slowly my skin is improving. I just have to get rid of the red marks that it's caused and the whiteheads (Yuck!)

This “progcrap� is one of the most harsh out there , you should spend you money on something good.

Green eyes- i like how you said that "under the wrath of them"

I too am still dealing with the results- zits, redmarks, oh....sooo many redmarks. i'm sorry this happened to you too. ugh- i'm never buying anything from clinique again. it now seems like they're in it just to make money- they dont really care about what their products do as long as they make money.

jcal88, i have so many red marks from it. It's finally not as red as they useto be. But it's still hard to cover it up. It goes purplish pink still. I've been dabbing apple cider vinegar on them every night and morning and it's really helping them to go away. Well, it's certainly going away a little quicker then when i never used anything to help the red marks go away. It doesn't help with existing pimples but it does help with red marks. Try it if you want. You may smell like a salt and vinegar chip but after a couple of minutes you don't smell like it. Just don't put too much. I only put a tiny bit.