Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have some acne and i want to conceal it but i was wondering whats the best one and if u can link me to the site.

MAKEUP WILL COVER UP ACNE AND MAKE U FEEL ALOT BETTER BOUT YOURSELF AND UR IMAGE WILL BE BETTER, CAUSE I KNOW AND IM A MALE MODEL.

I agree with you. give minerals make up a try. It looks very natural and I have seen a few guys on here say they wear it. I use www.jlynnecosmetics.com. I have also seen some great reviews from corey......I dont know their web addy. Buy samples and give them a try.

Hi snitbender - I agree with KeithUrbanLover that minerals make-up seems to have a have a good reputation for covering, while looking natural and not adding to skin problems.

Actually, I saw an informercial for sheer cover make-up, which was with this idea in mind. The focus was primarily on how it supposedly helps cover many imperfections while providing a natural, not powdery, look.

I am actually considering trying this eventually, because the only make-up I actually didn't mind using has been discontinued for years in Canada, but not yet as I want to see the way my skin changes with the regimen I am attempting at the moment.

I presently use concealer and some powder.

Hope this helps a little, and good luck. smile.gif

Li B.

minerals are much better than liquids but they are all different and u may have to experiment with a few. i personally like cory minerals but many like BE or aromaleigh or melange, and there are many more