Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ARG my forehead it like scar and redmark central (no exageration), not to mention the rest of my face is basically the same way. Im only 16 and ive been on accutane for like 2 weeks now so i cant get any scar treatments done. im gonna wait the required amount of time after getting off accutane to get an acne scar treatment, but i know for a fact that my skin will never go back to being how it used to be and i cant stand it...i just WANT TO F***ING LAY DOWN AND DIE

ARG my forehead it like scar and redmark central (no exageration), not to mention the rest of my face is basically the same way. Im only 16 and ive been on accutane for like 2 weeks now so i cant get any scar treatments done. im gonna wait the required amount of time after getting off accutane to get an acne scar treatment, but i know for a fact that my skin will never go back to being how it used to be and i cant stand it...i just WANT TO F***ING LAY DOWN AND DIE

Guest Avian

If you're only 16 then your scars could get better within the next couple of years. This only happens when you are young, so be thankful that you may have this free headstart.

Also, nobody focuses on people's foreheads, so it probably won't be noticeable to people other than yourself.

If you're only 16 then your scars could get better within the next couple of years. This only happens when you are young, so be thankful that you may have this free headstart.

Also, nobody focuses on people's foreheads, so it probably won't be noticeable to people other than yourself.

Dont u hate it when ur quite close to someone having a convo and u really fear them flicking their eyes around ur face for an instant to get a good look of ur spots... ive noticed a few ppl do it a few times and it really makes me avoid eye contact for a long time

Guest Avian

People always do it to me. I actually get taken aback when someone looks in my eyes for long periods.