Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nice knowing you guys............sorry, but scars are permanent and there is not much you can do to improve them.......i know that sucks to hear but it is the truth....we all got unlucky and are just plain fucked.....work on stopping the obsession instead...at least that is something you actually have control over

I will continue getting silicone injected.......the rest of the shit you guys talk about (with the exception of dermabrasion and maybe TCA cross) is just plain garbage that does not offer lasting improvement......

When the board starts producing useful information, I will return....otherwise I'm done feeding my skin obsession

Later and good luck

Guest delta force operators

right on

jus take care of what you have left, and lets go get somewhere in life and have fun dammit.

I understand where you are coming from, I am starting to feel the same as you... the more time I spend here, the more depressed I get over my scars...I spend more time on this site and worrying about my scars than actually having a life...its Wonderful support for acne sufferers ..however, after awhile all the info becomes the same, makes ya feel like you are going around in circles.. as you, I am having BioAlcamid filler this summer.. so I can FINALLY move on with my life...you are not alone in the way you feel...I think we have finally seen "the light''...Take care and and I wish you the Best of Luck... eusa_angel.gif

I understand where you are coming from, I am starting to feel the same as you... the more time I spend here, the more depressed I get over my scars...I spend more time on this site and worrying about my scars than actually having a life...its Wonderful support for acne sufferers ..however, after awhile all the info becomes the same, makes ya feel like you are going around in circles.. as you, I am having BioAlcamid filler this summer.. so I can FINALLY move on with my life...you are not alone in the way you feel...I think we have finally seen "the light''...Take care and and I wish you the Best of Luck... eusa_angel.gif

Where are you having your bio-alcamid done if I may ask??? I was going to go to the Dr. White in NYC but he moved. Thanks.