Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
idontlikeacne

Could it be zits around the hairline?

Okay, recently I've been getting these tiny bumps around the hairline on the sides of my face. The bumps looks like little pimples, but nothing comes out of it so I just leave them alone. I wash my hair every single day, but do you think it could be the shampoo? I used to use Pantene and never had this problem, but I had started using a more "expensive" brand of shampoo and conditioner from the salon and don't know if that's the cause of my problem because I can't quite pinpoint when it started. It'll go away, and then come back in crazy amounts. They also itch a little, so I don't know if it's exzema, or dry skin because I use that Clean and Clear acne wash with 10% BP in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

it it itches it is most likely exzema or some allergy to the shampoo, try going back to your regular shampoo

A bit off topic ... don't wash your hair with a shampoo every single day. It damages them.