Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

roaccutnae- once,twice..........

does anyone have a cut off time with this, i mean how many times would you use it if prescribed.

i mean i have had it twice.

has anyone had it more than that???

Guest OnlyJoe

alot of people get clear (and stay clear) on the first try.. but, depending on the severity and persistence of the acne you may have to take many courses, more than 3 is quite uncommon, as far as i know anyway.

i have never taken it.

dunno, may as well, what else r u gonna do, live ur life looking like a fecking pizza? im ceratinly not, joe is ur avatar that katie mellua or whatever her name is?

im so fucking confused to be honest, i have taken roaccutane and was cool with it no side effects at all, now i have been given another course and while i have had no luck with alternative treatment,cant tell if people are just ripping me off, or are actually telling the truth,my derm says take another course you never no! a nutritionist says dont it will mess you up! what the hell am i suppose to do, i would love not to go down the medical route but nothing else fecking works!!!!ARGHHHHH biggrin.gif

take another course, ur derm aint gonna kill u and i mean take the chance... if it is gonna get rid of ur acne it should be awesome. My derm said take one course and most people clear up on first course but if it doesn't take another and it should most definitely clear up after a second... but that is just my derms experience.

im so fucking confused to be honest, i have taken roaccutane and was cool with it no side effects at all, now i have been given another course and while i have had no luck with alternative treatment,cant tell if people are just ripping me off, or are actually telling the truth,my derm says take another course you never no! a nutritionist says dont it will mess you up! what the hell am i suppose to do, i would love not to go down the medical route but nothing else fecking works!!!!ARGHHHHH biggrin.gif