Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avi

fruit of the earth 100% aloe vera gel

I know its available at the walmarts in the states but is it available at the walmarts in canada? what about zellers? Any Canadians every bought it here or seen it?

sweet, i dont have a walmart in the city i live in though, its in the one next to me. What about Zellers though? Is it available there? How much does it cost?

sweet, i dont have a walmart in the city i live in though, its in the one next to me.  What about Zellers though? Is it available there? How much does it cost?

probably....the stuff i think is pretty universal. Don't worry, I can't imgaine it costing much, especially at Zellers. If I had to guess, I would say $4.99....

I think most 100 % aloe vera products would be the same if you cant find that particular brand I'm sure there are others I use one that is 99 % and it works very well.

Exactly, there is all different kinds of aloe products. Just make sure you look at the ingredients carefully, and make sure there isn't any extra unneccessary crap in it....

sometimes there are brands that have colouring in it...why?? who know?? I have no idea why companies think they have to turn there aloe to a green colur? Aloe is clear, not green!! Also, you don't really need one that is fragranced.